Monday 19 August 2013

Soap and Glory: Thick and Fast- Mascara Review

Normally, I am a one-brand girl when it comes to mascara. I have been using Benefit Bad Gal Lash since about 2008 and have never looked back. Until this Summer when mine ran out and I didn't have the cash or time to go and replace it. I was forced to rifle through my big stash of toiletries for uni and came across Thick and Fast by Soap and Glory. I'm a die hard Soap and Glory fan so I was quite happy to give it a go but had hardly any expectations, but I was so impressed.


I've heard mixed reviews about the S&G make-up range so I was surprised when this product worked so well.


L: Thick and Fast, R: no mascara
I'm quite lucky to have fairly long eyelashes anyway, but when I applied this mascara for the first time, I was asked if I was wearing falsies. Then when I did stick a pair on, no one noticed because my lashes looked the same. Considering it came in one of the S&G gift sets I got for Christmas and so was technically free, I was really happy with the result. It's also only £10, which is cheaper than my usual brand, and if you hurry, you can catch a '2 for £15' offer on selected S&G cosmetics at Boots!

What mascaras do you recommend? What do you think of this one?


3 comments:

  1. I've never tried this before, but it sounds great! Like you, I'm addicted to Bad Gal Lash at the moment, but when I next run out - I will definitely pick this one up! :)

    Christina | Passion Obsession

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha obviously i'm never giving up on my one true love, bad gal, but it is nice to have a choice! glad you liked the review and thank you for the comment :)

      Becci x

      Delete
  2. ohh thank you- i've already done one nomination thingy on here but i promise i will answer your questions in a video when i properly launch my youtube channel in the next couple of weeks! x

    ReplyDelete