Tuesday 30 April 2013

Make a Wish...



So I haven't done one of these for a little while, but as my student loan arrived last week, I have inevitably found myself mooching around the internet looking at what is on offer this season. Frankly it's depressing. There is so much good stuff but I can't bring myself to justify buying it as my rent comes out tomorrow...




--> I need this in my life…

1. Beige Floral Print Button Through Mini Skirt- £25, River Island
2. Embellished Mesh Playsuit- £49, Miss Selfridge 
3. Elinor Pocket Tote- £42, Accessorize 
4. Kensington Palace Gardens Nail Polish- £11, Nails Inc.
5. Coco Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Spray 35ml- £48, Chanel
6. Summer Daisy Ring- £5, Accessorize
7. Pink and White Ditsy Floral Bandeau Maxi Dress- £22.99, New Look 
8. Hervana Face Powder- £23.50, Benefit 

Very floral and summary with a lot of pastel colours but that's what I'm really wanting right now... oh to be rich.

Have a lovely day!



No comments:

Post a Comment